I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. I have some really fun recipes coming up this week. I’ll start you out with this little dandy I found on The Mighty Vegan site. I made some changes so it is no longer technically vegan but you can always follow her directions.
- 18 whole graham crackers
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 6 Tbsp of Stevia
- 4 Tbsp of butter, melted (or butter substitute)
- 6 Tbsp of plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1 Tbsp of vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 bag of marshmallows
1. Preheat your oven to 350º and grease a muffin pan.
2. In a food processor mix together the graham crackers and oats until they are finely ground. Add in the rest of the ingredients and blend until a moist crumb forms. I usually stop once it starts forming into a ball. Use a muffin pan and press the mixture into each cup making sure to go all the way up the sides, so you are forming a “cup”.
3. Bake for about 15 minutes. Take the cups out of the oven and fill each cup with some of the chocolate chips, put it back in the oven for about 5-7 minutes so they are somewhat melted. Take it out again, and add the marshmallows on top. Put it back in the oven for about 10-15 minutes, depending on how cooked you like your marshmallows. (She had called for 15-20 but I think the non-vegan marshmallows cook differently than regular ones so keep an eye one them.) Let them cool down, remove them from the tins and serve.